Customized strategies for Business Owners and their Employees
We understand that business owners have a lot on their plates. These are a few common concerns we can help with:
- Who can assist with all of the financial concerns that come with owning a business?
- Which company retirement plan is best for my company?
- Is it possible for me to save enough money for my future?
- When it comes time to sell, how do I get my money out of the business?
- Is it possible for me to use tax-advantaged strategies to benefit both my business and my family?
We understand the challenges business owners often face and have helped many new, growing and mature businesses succeed. Working with you as a partner in your success, we help you see all angles of the bigger picture – important things like passing on a legacy to the next generation and helping you ensure your workers have options for retirement planning. We help you cut through the complexity of your financial situation to create, implement and manage an all-encompassing plan designed to pursue your goals – personally and professionally.
In addition to our own experience and financial knowledge, we have access to all the resources of Raymond James, one of the country’s leading financial services firms. Best of all, you'll have the confidence that comes from knowing you have a single, dependable source for financial advice – and more time to devoted to growing your business.
- Business Sales and Valuations
- Retirement Plans
- Personalized Wealth & Investment Management for Business Owners
- Risk Management
- Banking & Lending Solutions
- Cash Management
Resources: The Exiting Entrepreneur: The art of selling a business and thriving thereafter
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
When markets are down, what should you do about RMDs?
Fed raises interest rates with a 25 basis point increase
Start the conversation about quiet quitting
Incremental progress emerging in the banking sector fallout
CIO Larry Adam outlines the positive events that are outweighing negative developments and looks at dynamics to focus on in the week ahead.